At CrossFit 3000, our goal is to improve your quality of life through providing a high quality training environment and superior coaching. To this end, Julia and I are determined to bring energy, enthusiasm and most importantly knowledge and experience to each and every session.
We are not here to brag about our fastest ‘Fran’ times or our 1RM Deadlifts, but we do want to help you achieve new fitness milestones and measurable improvements in your fitness.
I found CrossFit over 5 years ago, after years of playing water polo, rugby, running and over ten years of fitness training while in the military. I was hooked as soon as I experienced the results that CrossFit produced – and is still producing.
I have just turned 36, and I am now stronger, fitter and faster by any measure, than I have been in my entire life. No program or training regime that I had ever tried has come close to matching the results that I have achieved through CrossFit. And the best part is that I am still seeing improvements week in, week out.
Make no mistake, CrossFit is hard work mentally and physically – but its surprisingly fun and incredibly addictive. I love the energy and camaraderie of a CrossFit session.
I also love to coach and help people achieve their health and fitness goals. Nothing is more exciting for me than seeing someone’s effort rewarded with their first muscle-up, double under or with a new personal best.
In this way, our gym is different. Our success is your success. Come in and try a session with us and I guarantee it will change the way you think about fitness forever. If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of then take the first step and call us.
And just so that you know I am properly qualified and that I am committed to continuing my education and development, below are some of the courses and qualifications I have:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
- Level 1 Certified CrossFit Coach
- Club Weightlifting / Sports Power (Olympic Weightlifting) Coach Level 1
- Pendlay Weightlifting Seminars Level 1 and Level 2
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Coaches Preparation Course
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Australian Masters (35-39) Olympic Weightlifting Champion 2014
- Victorian Masters (35-39) Olympic Weightlifting Champion 2014
- Outlaw Training Camp participant
- Senior (Level 2) First Aid Certificate